Role: WordPress Programmer / Logo Design
VieInteriors.co.uk is a large e-commerce store with many custom features. I was employed to fix a number of issues with this custom built theme, along with adding some new features.
- The clients products range had outgrown the existing theme menu, and a new solution was needed.
- Recoding the websites header layout. and integrating the header search box into the new menu on mobile devices.
- Designing new logo.
- Creating new sitemap page template for display of all product custom taxonomies.
- Creating new latest products page template to display the last 8 categories which had new products added to them.
- This was a little tricky to achieve as a taxonomy has no date meta data. Also my solution needed to take into account server loads due to the clients extensive range of products.
- Developed a custom built solution to allow the client to display a products variations within the shop and archive pages. Just like any other product on the shop.
- Assisted the client in setting up correct SEO data for the site and each product.
- Along with a number of other fixes for widgets, responsive images, woocommerce and other features.